Saturday, December 02, 2006

Apparantly I pissed off Satan enough to the point where he feels it's necessary to prank call me

So It's almost 1 am, on Saturday December 2nd right now. On December 1st at 12:41 am I got an incoming call from 1-666-666-6666. I didn't pick up, but got a message immediately following the call, so I checked my voicemail. It was a recording that said something along the lines of "Hello, Andrew Dennis, you are now an official member of the church of Satan". I thought that was kind of weird, but maybe just some sort of prank call, or maybe one of my roommates signed me up for something weird (as they already had signed me up for the IBS pen pal list [which I receive e-mails from people with IBS looking for guidance, and I feel awkward because I don't have IBS but can't get my name off the list], and Psoriasis Connections). So since they do that, I didn't really take the call that seriously. But then all hell broke loose.
(That last sentence was a reference to the many end of the chapter cliffhangers R.L. Stine leaves his readers with)
The next morning I woke up to get ready for my English class that I have with my roommates Friske and Ryan. My phone was next to my bed charging and it was on silent. At 11:30 am, my phone received a call from the number 1-414-634-4622. I didn't see that call until later in the day. I thought I recognized the number, but when I called back I got an operator saying it wasn't a real number. My roommate Ryan's phone number is 1-414-534-4622. So there was a fake number that called me that was one digit different from Ryan's. That kinda freaked me out a little bit. At about 2 pm then, Ryan was at his girlfriends, and got a call from my phone that I didn't make. I wasn't by my phone, but it decided to call Ryan with a message asking if he wanted his name removed from a list. The same thing happened to Friske from my phone a couple of hours later. I made neither of these calls. Somehow, my phone called my two roommates, to leave a message from the Satan club thing. As I am writing this, it is now 1:04 am, and I just got another call from the 666 number asking me if I want my name off of the list to press 3, and I did, and will now wait to see what happens. But anyway, I just though it was weird that I got a fake call from a number that was nearly identical to Ryan's, and my phone called Friske and Ryan, but no one else, only the 2 people I live with. And they weren't the most recent calls I had or anything like that, Satan singled them out somehow to get them to join his club. I just think Satan should do something better with his time than prank call me late at night with his automated messaging system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home