Thursday, November 09, 2006

I just realized nothing exciting or interesting at all has happened to me recently. This makes it hard to blog about whatever. The most exciting thing to happen to me was on Tuesday night I realized that there would be no way I could graduate next semester by looking at my DARS report.

Basically I needed 3 more credits in one category, and none of the classes required were offered next semester or in the summer. This was just terrible because the day had been going so well, Guitar Hero 2 came out, the new Foo Fighters live CD came out, which I didn't buy, but still it did come out so that's exciting, and then all that happiness I felt quickly went away because I overlooked some things on my DARS last semester. I was a little edgy Wednesday and Thursday morning, but then after talking to some guy today I found out that there can be an exception made and I can take a different class instead and still graduate, and I also found out I can double up on majors now. So no matter what happens, don't worry, everything always works itself out in the end.

This was pretty short, so I'll leave with an inspirational quote:
"Abe Lincoln once said, 'If you are a racist, I will attack you with the north.'"
- Michael Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home