Thursday, October 26, 2006

"Yo momma so stupid when she saw the NC-17 sign, she went home and got 16 friends"

I know the show has been on MTV for some time now, but I've never really watched Yo Momma until the other day. I turned on the TV before I got in bed and then realized my remote didn't work, so there was no way I was getting up the change the channel. I ended up watching 2 and half or so episodes of Yo Momma. I was sort of under the impression that those jokes went away in about 6th grade, around the time when I thought I was a getting a little too old for them.
I suppose the show wouldn't be so bad, but I just feel that no one there could really think the stuff they're saying is that funny. The crowd gets really into it, booing at the bad jokes and cracking up at the off the hook ones. And it's not like the material is new, seeing as how anyone can go to a computer and literally find thousands of yo momma jokes. So I guess I'm just a little stumped as to how shows like that make it on the air in the first place, and how they are able to stay on for more than 1 or 2 shows.
Also I must say I'm a little disappointed in Fes. I liked him on That 70's Show, and I always pictured him like his character, but this show just made me lose most of my respect for him.

I just hope the next show on MTV is about Jeff Foxworthy's "you might be a redneck..." jokes, and it will be hosted by Dave Coulier.

Happy Halloween

Biggy Smalls, Biggy Smalls, Biggy Smalls

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen the show a couple time on MTV, just randomly when I turn on the TV. I was pretty funny and I watched it, but if you really think about it, there's nothing really funny to laugh about. I think those reality TV shows are getting out of control. I think MTV should come up with more entertainment shows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home